CBSE Class 8 Maths Profit And Loss
- azad bought toys worth 75,000 for his toy shop. he spent some money on transportation, rent for his shop, and salary for the salesman. if he had made a profit of 10% on his real expenses (cost+overhead expenses), which were rupees 9000, calculate his overhead expenses.
- The cost of 15 bottles is equal to the selling price of 12 bottles . Find the profit or loss percent
- Hasan buys two types of fabrics for making uniforms. Shirt fabrics are priced at Rs 50 per meter and cloths for trousers are Rs 90 per meter. He buys 3 meters of cloth of shirt and 2 meters of cloth for trousers. If he sells with 12% profit on shirt and 10% profit on trouser the he gets a total of Rs.36600. how much buy trousers meters ?
- 1.The cost price of 15 bottles is equal to the selling price of 12 bottles. Find the profit or loss percentage.
- Ankit sold 2 jeans for rupees 998 on one he gains 10% and on the other he lost 10% find his gain or loss percent in the whole transaction
- If by selling 25 chairs there is a loss equal to the costprice of 5 chairs, find the loss %
- Askash sold plot to vekas at 20% gain.Vikas sold is to Vishal with 10%profit.if the amount paid by Vishal for land is Rs.660000, then find the cost price for Aakash.
- A shopkeeper buys a washing machine at a rebate of 30%on the printed price .He spends 400 on transportation of the article .After charging sales tax at the rate of 7% on the printed price,he sells the article for 36000. Find his profit/loss percentage
- Profit shared by two persons A and B at the end of a year are in the ratio 3:4.If A's investment is twice that of B's then what is the ratio of the periods of investment of A and B
- A traders makes a profit of 10% on an article by selling it after allowing a discount of 20%.if he allows a discount of 10%only.find his profit percentage
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number