CBSE Class 12-science - emfs and Internal Resistance Videos
Emf and Internal Resistance - Part 2
This video explains recharging of a cell, emf -definition, factors on which it depends and mathematical expression of potential difference of a cell.
- in Current electricity, in section batteries and EMF, we studied that,in a battery a internal mechanism exerts forces on the charges of battery... sir can you please explain, how this force drives the charge in a battery and why these forces drive charges in that manner? please explain sir..
What is potential gradient along the wire
Reading of voltmeter
- A battery of end E and internal resistance r is used in a circuit with a variable external resistance R. Find the value of R for which the power consumed in R is maximum.
- By using the graph of terminal potential difference with external resistance how can we find internal resistance
- A 9 V battery is connected in series with a resistor .The terminal voltage is found to be 8 V. Current through the circuit is measured as 5 A. What is the internal resistance of the battery?
- Establish the expression for current flowing through an external resistance R connected to a cell of e.m.f. E and internal resistance r.
- Draw a circuit diagram for the comparying of emf of two primary cell using a potentiometer
two cells of voltage 10 v and 2 v and internal resistances of 10ohm and 5 ohm respectively, are connected in parallel with positive end of 10v battery connected to negative pole of 2v battery.find the effective voltage and effective internal resistance of the combination.