By using the graph of terminal potential difference with external resistance how can we find internal resistance
Asked by rejimoljohn123 | 1st Jan, 2019, 09:08: PM
As we know the maximum power consumption happen in an electric circuit when internal resistance become equals to external resistance. And the emf consumption become half when resistance of circuit is equal to internal resistance of battery.
Answered by Ankit K | 2nd Jan, 2019, 09:50: AM
- pls solve
- A battery of end E and internal resistance r is used in a circuit with a variable external resistance R. Find the value of R for which the power consumed in R is maximum.
- A 9 V battery is connected in series with a resistor .The terminal voltage is found to be 8 V. Current through the circuit is measured as 5 A. What is the internal resistance of the battery?
- Establish the expression for current flowing through an external resistance R connected to a cell of e.m.f. E and internal resistance r.
- Draw a circuit diagram for the comparying of emf of two primary cell using a potentiometer
- two cells of voltage 10 v and 2 v and internal resistances of 10ohm and 5 ohm respectively, are connected in parallel with positive end of 10v battery connected to negative pole of 2v battery.find the effective voltage and effective internal resistance of the combination.
- What do you know about the internal resistance of the cell? On what factors does it depend?
- Under what condition, the terminal potential difference of a cell is greater than its emf.
- Differentiate between Emf and Potential difference of a cell.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number