CBSE Class 12-science Physics Current Electricity
- What is shunt
- is there any useful of ohms law?
- what is ohms law
- What is ohm's law in vector form?
- What kind of charges constitutes the electric current?
- Why solid conductors conduct electricity when placed in an electric field?
- Electric current has both magnitude and direction but it is not a vector quantity. Why?
- What is conventional current?
- What will be the resistivity of a wire if it is stretched to double of its original length without loss of mass?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.