- is there any useful of ohms law?
- what is ohms law
- What is ohm's law in vector form?
- What kind of charges constitutes the electric current?
- Why solid conductors conduct electricity when placed in an electric field?
- Electric current has both magnitude and direction but it is not a vector quantity. Why?
- What is conventional current?
- What will be the resistivity of a wire if it is stretched to double of its original length without loss of mass?
- Find the resistivity of a conductor in which a current density is and electric field of 15Vm-1 is applied on it.
- Two wires of equal lengths, one of copper and other nickel have the same resistance. Which wire is thicker?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number