CBSE Class 12-science Physics Combination Of Capacitors
- What is the importance of joining capacitors in series and parallel?
- Write any two characteristics of series combination of capacitors.
- What is the use of Van de Graff generator?
- Why neutrons can not be accelerated using a Van de Graff generator?
- There are two capacitors of capacitance C1 and C2 connected in series. Calculate the equivalent capacitance of the system.
- Find the equivalent capacitance of capacitors C1 and C2 connected in parallel.
- Find the total charge and the charge stored between the plates of each capacitor.
- The spherical metal shell in a Van de Graff type generator is supposed to be a 3 x 107 V electrode. The dielectric strength of the gas surrounding the electrode is 5 x 107 Vm-1. What is the minimum radius of the spherical shell required?
- Find the value of C in the following fig., if equivalent capacitance between A and B is 30μf.
- Two capacitors 60 farad and 40 farad are connected in series. If an external battery is applied which is 60 V, find the charge stored on each capacitor plate, and the total electrical energy stored in the system of two capacitors. Along with finding the potential difference across each capacitor.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number