What is the use of Van de Graff generator?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Apr, 2015, 10:59: AM
It is mainly used to accelerate proton, deuteron, alpha particles and other positively charged ions.
Answered by | 22nd Apr, 2015, 12:59: PM
- Find cab
- Please find the pd
- The soulution in the HC Verma is different from what I have found using capacitors in series and parallel. why is there incosistency?
- Sir For how much marks it can be asked
- What is the importance of joining capacitors in series and parallel?
- Write any two characteristics of series combination of capacitors.
- Why neutrons can not be accelerated using a Van de Graff generator?
- There are two capacitors of capacitance C1 and C2 connected in series. Calculate the equivalent capacitance of the system.
- Find the equivalent capacitance of capacitors C1 and C2 connected in parallel.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number