CBSE Class 12-science Physics Electrostatics Of Conductors
- What are conductors and insulators?
- Why insulators are dielectrics?
- What do you understand by bound and free charges? Explain briefly.
- Why the electrostatic field is zero in the interior of a conductor?
- Explain why just outside the surface of a charged conductor, electric field is normal to the surface.
- What do you know about the electrostatic shielding? Write its some applications.
- Explain why the net charge in the interior of a conductor is zero and any excess charge given to the conductor resides at its surface only.
- Why does the electric field inside a dielectric decrease when it is placed in an external electric field?
- State four important properties exhibited when a conducting body is placed in an electric field?
- An inflated balloon is charged by rubbing with fur. Will it stick readily to a conducting wall or to an insulating wall?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number