CBSE Class 12-science Maths Tangents And Normals
Revise the topic of CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics Applications of Derivatives – Tangents and Normals using TopperLearning’s chapter resources. Besides getting a geometric interpretation for the concept of derivatives, learn to determine the equations of tangents and normal to a curve. All this and more in our concept videos.
Calculus is a difficult topic to learn. To practise calculus, use the CBSE Class 12 Science Maths most important questions and multiple choice questions at TopperLearning. You will improve your Maths skills as you practise more problems from our resources like sample papers and past years’ papers. In addition, we have provided answer keys by subject experts, so you can check your answers when you take mock exams with these question papers.
- Find the angle of intersection of 2 curve x^2y=2 and xy^2=4
- Differentiate Sin x
- find the eqation of tangent to curve 3x2-y2=8 which passthrough point 4/3,0
- Show that the tangents to the curve y = 2x3 – 3 at the points where x = 2 and x = – 2 are parallel.
- The slope of the curve 2y2 = ax2 + b at (1, – 1) is – 1. Find a, b
- The slope of the normal to the curve x = 1 - a sin , y = b cos2 θ ï»¿ï»¿ï»¿ï»¿ï»¿ at q = is
- Find the points on the curve y = x3 – 2x2 – x at which the tangent lines are parallel to the line y = 3x – 2.
- Find the points on the curve y = x3 at which the slope of the tangent is equal to the y-coordinate of the point.
- Find the point on the curve y = x3 – 11x + 5 at which the tangent has the equation y = x – 11.
- Find the points on the curve 9y2 = x3 where normal to the curve makes equal intercepts with the axes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number