CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Valence Bond Theory
Learn CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Co-ordination Compounds – Valence Bond Theory online with our well-designed learning resources. Assess your conceptual knowledge of this science concept with our sample question papers and answers. In addition, revise the merits and demerits of the Valence Bond Theory with our topic notes and textbook solutions.
Our CBSE Class 12 Science practice tests will give you a clear picture of where you stand in your exam preparation. Use the test analysis to plan additional revision of learned concepts. TopperLearning also empowers you with online study resources such as NCERT solutions, past years’ question papers and sample papers for thorough exam preparation.
- Coordination compounds predict the hybridisation and geometry of [Mn F6]3- on the basis of valence bond theory with diagram showing electron filling.
- Pl answer
- Pl answer
- the primary and secondary valencies of the central metal ion in the [Co(NH3)Cl3
- What is the oxidation number of Ni in Ni(CO)4 ?
- What is synergic effect
- Explain structure of ferrocyanide ion? Explain the coordinating bonding between Fe and cyanide ion? How many cyanide ion form covalent and coordinate bond? Explain full structure with detail
- The magnetic moment for two complexes of empirical formula Ni(NH3)4 (NO3)2.2H2O is zero and 2.84 BM repectively. The second complex is not a neutral complex. The correct formula and geometry of the first complex is : (1) [Ni(H2O)2(NO3)2].4NO3 = Tetrahedral (2) [Ni(NH3)4] (NO3)2.2H2O = Tetrahedral (3) [Ni(NH3)4](NO3)2.2H2O = Square planar (4) [Ni(NH3)4(H2O)2](NO3)2 = Octahedral
- Define cis and trans isomerism. Draw the cis and trans isomers of [Co(NH3)4Cl2]+ ion?
- What type of isomerism does [Pt(NH3)4Br2]Cl2 this shows? And give the isomers.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number