CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Nomenclature Of Co Ordination Compounds
Succeed in your board exam with effective self-study using TopperLearning’s CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Co-ordination Compounds – Nomenclature of Co-ordination Compounds topic notes and more. We have structured topic notes and practice tests to support you in your Chemistry revision. You can read our topic notes online or download them for offline study.
CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry study materials on our learning portal are designed according to the latest syllabus by subject experts. Choose from textbook solutions, solved sample papers or previous years’ papers to fulfil your learning goals through online learning. For resolving doubts, we have a dedicated UnDoubt section to give you access to expert support.
- iupac name
- K2ptcl6 is possible but k2Nicl6 is not possible.Explain Why?
- Find the secondary valency of No in No(co)4
- Hexa aqua chromium 3 chloride
- chlorobis(ethylenedimine)nitrito-o-cobalt(III)ion .write the formula and draw the structure
- bis(ethane-1,2-diamine)cobalt(III)-meu-imido-meu-hydroxobis(thane-12-diamine)cobalt(III)ion.write the formula
- IUPAC name of bis(ethane-1,2-diamine)cobalt(III)-meu-imido-meu-hydroxobis(thane-12-diamine)cobalt(III)ion
- Write the hybridisation and number of unpaired electrons in the complex [CoF6]3-. (Atomic No. of Co = 27)
- Write the formula of the following coordination compound : iron(III) hexacyanoferrate(II)
- How would you account for the following:[Ni(CO)4] has tetrahedral geometry while [Ni(CO)4]2- has a square planar geometry?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number