CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Preparation Of Amines
Understand the topic of CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Amines – Preparation of Amines with the study materials available at TopperLearning. Watch our Chemistry video lessons to revise the preparation methods of amines such as Gabriel phthalimide synthesis, reduction of nitro compounds etc.
Study CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Amines with our well-structured learning resources such as chapter-wise topic notes and textbook solutions. For Chemistry board exam preparation, practise questions and read answers related to amines through our mock tests and solved practice question papers. To resolve your Chemistry doubts, visit the UnDoubt section of our study portal and get assistance from a subject expert.
- how. to convert prop-1-ene to prop-2-ene
- how to convert benzene to aniline
- How aniline is prepared from (a) benzamide (b) Benzoic acid (c)Nitro benzene
- An organic compound A, C2H5O2N gives on reduction another compound B C2H7N. What are A and B?
- Write the structures of primary, secondary and tertiary amines having the molecular formula C3H9N?
- How can we get primary amine from alkyl cyanides?
- How will you convert Methyl halide to Ethylamine?
- How can you prepare primary, secondary and tertiary amine by reduction?
- Write a short note on Hofmann Bromamide reaction?
- What happens when a mixture of an alcohol and ammonia in the vapour phase is passed over heated alumina at 633K?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number