CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Study Of Nitrogen Functional Group
Revise the structure, properties and nomenclature of amines with TopperLearning’s engaging video lessons. Study CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Amines – Study of Nitrogen Functional Group with our detailed topic notes. Discover the nitrogen group and understand how to write about the accurate classification of amines with our concept videos.
Practise amine-based questions with our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry textbook solutions. Revise most important questions related to amines by using our sample papers. For more learning support, browse through our sample papers with solutions and Chemistry previous years’ papers. These learning resources will enable you to take timed mock exams for building the required confidence to score maximum marks in your board exams.
- why CHO consider oxo
- 13.36 plz
- Plz draw the open structure md give the name
- What is the structure of pyridine
- Why Cyanides are soluble in water but the corresponding Isocyanides not?
- Convert benzonitrile to benzaldehyde.
- How can we get primary amines from alkyl cyanides?
- An organic compound A contains C=32%, H=7% and N=20%. On reduction it gives a primary amine B which gives ethyl alcohol and nitrous acid. B gives an offensive odour on warming with CHCl3 and KOH and forms compound C which on reduction forms ethyl methyl amine. Give structures of A, B and C and explain.
- Write the structure of 2-Phenylethanamine.
- Write the structure of primary, secondary and tertiary Methanamine.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number