CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Diazonium Salts
Scoring marks in questions based on CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Amines – Diazonium Salts is easy. If you have conceptual clarity, you can apply the concepts while answering questions in your Chemistry board exam and score high marks. Watch TopperLearning’s concept videos to revise the nomenclature and structural formula of diazonium salts.
In addition, get the step-wise explanation for the preparation of diazonium salts by our Chemistry expert through our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry video lessons. Revise the Sandmeyer and Gattermann reactions from the topic notes and textbook solutions available on our study portal. Along with these resources, utilise our question papers and practice tests to prepare for your Chemistry board examination.
- sir can we convert aniline to benzene diazonium chloride and from diazonium chloride treat with cucn agcn
- What happens when Benzene diazoniumchloride is boiled with water?
- What happens when Benzene diazonium chloride is reduced?
- What happens when Benzene diazonium chloride reacts with Benzene in presence of alkali?
- What is Sandmayers reaction?
- Convert Benzenediazoniumchloride to Nitrobenzene.
- What is a coupling reaction? Give an example.
- How to get Fluorobenzene from Benzenediazoniumchloride?
- Convert Aniline to Iodobenzene.
- What is Diazotization reaction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number