CBSE Class 12-science - Preparation of Amines Videos
Preparation of Amines
This video explains various methods of preparation of Amines.
- what is the possible reducing agents to covert cynides to amine
- how. to convert prop-1-ene to prop-2-ene
- how to convert benzene to aniline
- How aniline is prepared from (a) benzamide (b) Benzoic acid (c)Nitro benzene
- An organic compound A, C2H5O2N gives on reduction another compound B C2H7N. What are A and B?
- Write the structures of primary, secondary and tertiary amines having the molecular formula C3H9N?
- How can we get primary amine from alkyl cyanides?
- How will you convert Methyl halide to Ethylamine?
- How can you prepare primary, secondary and tertiary amine by reduction?
- Write a short note on Hofmann Bromamide reaction?