CBSE Class 12-science Biology Mendel's Laws Of Inheritance
- In a Maize plant, the height of plant with genotype AABB is 40cm & date of plant with genotype AaBb 30cm then the height of plant with genotype aabb will be
- Is there any limitations of dihybrid cross?
- Describe the steps or procedure of mendels experiment with suitable example
- Mention all the Gamate produced from AaBbCcDe?And Name them
- Mention the gamates produced from genotype AaBbCcDd?
- In an organism, pink spot is a sex-linked recessive trait and black hair heterozygous female is mated to a white male which is not spotted, the phenotypic ratio of the offspring would be (1) 1/4 spotted black; 1/4 pink spotted white; 1/4 unspotted black; 1/4 unspotted white (2) 1/2 pink spotted black; 1/2 pink spotted white (3) 3/4 pink spotted black; 1/4 pink spotted white (4) 3/4 unspotted black; 1/4 pink spotted white
- If in a test cross, equal number of round yellow seeded plants and wrinkled yellow seeded plants are obtained, what is the genotype of the plant ? (1) RRYY (2) RrYY (3) RrYy (4) RRYy
- In a cross between a pure round yellow seeded plant with a pure wrinkled green seeded plant, how many plants are produced in F2 out of 16 which are homozygous for one pair and heterozygous for another ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number