CBSE Class 12-science Biology Mutations And Genetic Disorders
- Write the genotypes of the parents of a child suffering from thalassemia.state the cause of this disease.
- A normal visioned woman whose father is color blind, married a normal visioned man. What are the probablities of her sons or daughters to be color blind. Explain with the help of punnets square
- PLEASE GIVE A FLOW CHART FOR MENDELIAN DISORDERS AND CHROMOSOMAL DISORDERS WITH EXAMPLE AND DIFFERENCES IN DETAIL
- EXPLAIN THE FOLLOWING IN DETAIL FOR 5 MARKS EACH 1 NUCLEIC ACID HYBRIDISATION 2 CRISS CROSS INHERITANCE 3 AMPLIFICATION OF DNA 4 WALKING FERNS 5 EUTROPHICATION 6 GYNAECOMASTIA
- A man and woman both are carriers for sickle cell anaemia. What is the probability that both of the couple's twins will have sickle cell anaemia if both the twins are (i) Dizygotic (ii) Monozygotic?
- sex linked disorders are ? dominant recessive lethal non inherited
- Why is it that the father never passes on the gene for haemophilia to his sons? Explain.
- A haemophilic man marries a normal homozygous woman. What is the probability that their daughter will be haemophilic?
- What is aneuploidy?
- A human being suffering from Down's syndrome shows trisomy of 21st chromosome. Mention the cause of this chromosomal abnormality.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number