CBSE Class 12-science - Mendel's Laws of Inheritance Videos
Principles of Inheritance and Variation
Principles of Inheritance and Variation, Mendel's Laws of Inheritance
- incomplete dominance? illustrate with example
In sweet pea yellow seed (YY) is dominant over wrinkled (rr) .what will be the phenotypic ratio would be obtained in the progeny of following crosses.
1. YyRR × YYRr
2. Yyrr × yyrr
3. yyRr ×YyRr
4. YyRr × yyRR
- F1 ratio
please tell answer of this question
find the answer
- Would the phenotypic ratio for monohybrid cross be 3:1 rather than 1:2:1?
- What is threshold effect or threshold trait in genetics?
Please find the question in the picture.
- In a Maize plant, the height of plant with genotype AABB is 40cm & date of plant with genotype AaBb 30cm then the height of plant with genotype aabb will be
- Is there any limitations of dihybrid cross?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.