CBSE Class 12-science Biology Chromosomal Theory Of Inheritance, Linkage And Recombination, Sex Determination
- Dihybrid cross produces the following progeny - AaBb-240, Aabb- 754 , aaBb- 746, aabb-260. distance between two genes on the chromosome?
- Is complete linkage shown when heterozygous male and heterozygous female drosophila are crossed?
- What is the trait of this pedigree analysis
- the presence of continuous phenotypic variation in an F2 generatin suggest that a character is inherited by
- multiple answers correct question
- linkage occurs on which chromosome usually and why?
- what is the actaual experiment or conclusion made by t.h mporgan on experimenting fruit fly
- A haemophilic son was born to normal parents. Give the genotypes of the parents.
- What is crossing over?
- What is non-disjunction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number