CBSE Class 12-science Biology Chromosomal Theory of Inheritance, Linkage and Recombination, Sex Determination
LinkageThis video talks about linkage of genes
Crossing OverThis video talks about crossing over in chromosomes
Sex Determination in animalsThis video talks about sex determination in different organsism
Chromosomal Theory of InheritanceThis video talks about the chromosomal theory of inheritance
- how is sex determine in human being
- what do you mean by DNA fingerprinting
why does recombination occur only in F2 progeny? why not in F1 progeny?
also while selfing F1 progeny why are we using different species? if then it will not be considered as selfing
- molecular nature of gene
- Significance of Linkage and crossing over
- Dihybrid cross produces the following progeny - AaBb-240, Aabb- 754 , aaBb- 746, aabb-260. distance between two genes on the chromosome?
- Is complete linkage shown when heterozygous male and heterozygous female drosophila are crossed?
What is the trait of this pedigree analysis
- the presence of continuous phenotypic variation in an F2 generatin suggest that a character is inherited by
multiple answers correct question
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.