CBSE Class 12-science Biology Microbes: Biogas, Biocontrol Agents and Biofertilisers
This video discusses the use of Azolla-Anabaena as biofertilisers.
This video discusses why cyanobacteria are not preferred as biofertilisers.
- How do the following microbes act as Biocontrol agents ?
- How is the presence of cyanobacteria in paddy fields beneficial to the rice crop?
- Describe a biogas plant in brief.
- What are biofertilisers? Give the significance of biofertilisers.
- List the characteristics of an ideal pesticide.
- What are the advantages of using biofertilisers in agriculture?
- Name the group of organisms and the substrate they act on to produce biogas.
- What are biopesticides? Give the scientific name and the use of first commercially used biopesticide in the world.
- Why is Rhizobium categorised as a 'symbiotic bacterium'? How does it act as a biofertiliser?
- How do mycorrhizae act as biofertilisers? Explain. Name a genus of fungi that forms mycorrhizal association with plants.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.