List the characteristics of an ideal pesticide.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jun, 2014, 09:25: AM
An ideal pesticide should possess the following characteristics:
1. It should be inexpensive and easily available.
2. It should be effective only against the specific target organism.
3. It should be non-persistent.
4. It should be non-toxic to other living organisms.
5. It should be biodegradable.
Answered by | 11th Jun, 2014, 11:25: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number