What are the advantages of using biofertilisers in agriculture?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jun, 2014, 09:25: AM
Advantages of using biofertilisers in agriculture:
1. They do not cause any form of environmental pollution.
2. They are inexpensive and economical.
3. At places where irrigation is not sufficient, few biofertilisers even improve the crop yield.
4. They enhance soil structure and function.
5. They increase the availability of vitamins and other growth promoting substances.
Answered by | 11th Jun, 2014, 11:25: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number