Name the group of organisms and the substrate they act on to produce biogas.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jun, 2014, 09:25: AM
Name of the group of organisms-Methanogens
Substrate-Cellulosic material/cow dung/agricultural waste
Answered by | 11th Jun, 2014, 11:25: AM
- How do the following microbes act as Biocontrol agents ?
- How is the presence of cyanobacteria in paddy fields beneficial to the rice crop?
- Describe a biogas plant in brief.
- What are biofertilisers? Give the significance of biofertilisers.
- List the characteristics of an ideal pesticide.
- What are the advantages of using biofertilisers in agriculture?
- What are biopesticides? Give the scientific name and the use of first commercially used biopesticide in the world.
- Why is Rhizobium categorised as a 'symbiotic bacterium'? How does it act as a biofertiliser?
- How do mycorrhizae act as biofertilisers? Explain. Name a genus of fungi that forms mycorrhizal association with plants.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number