CBSE Class 11-science - Newton's Second Law of Motion Videos
Laws of Motion
This video explains momentum and some examples indicating that a force is necessary to change the direction of momentum.
a block of mass m is pulled along a horizontal smooth surface by a rope of mass m force p applied at one end of rope force which the rope exert on block is
- second law of motion
- A force 50 N acts on a body for 10 sec.what will be the change in momentum
- what is 2 law of motin
- establish Newton's first law from second law
- Water drops are falling in regular intervals of time from top of height 9m. If 4th drop begins to fall when 1st drop reaches the ground, find the positions of 2nd and 3rd drops from the tower.
- State Newton's second law of motion.
- What is SI unit of force? State it.
- What do you mean by momentum?
- What do you understand by weight or gravitational force.