CBSE Class 11-science - Newton's Second Law of Motion Videos
- A force 50 N acts on a body for 10 sec.what will be the change in momentum
- what is 2 law of motin
- establish Newton's first law from second law
- Water drops are falling in regular intervals of time from top of height 9m. If 4th drop begins to fall when 1st drop reaches the ground, find the positions of 2nd and 3rd drops from the tower.
- State Newton's second law of motion.
- What is SI unit of force? State it.
- What do you mean by momentum?
- What do you understand by weight or gravitational force.
- Explain why a stone thrown on a glass window smashes the window pane into pieces, but a bullet from the gun passes through making a clean hole.
- An object of mass 5 kg is acted upon by two perpendicular forces 8 N and 6 N. Give the magnitude and direction of the acceleration of the object?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.