Water drops are falling in regular intervals of time from top of height 9m. If 4th drop begins to fall when 1st drop reaches the ground, find the positions of 2nd and 3rd drops from the tower.
Asked by malaysaha.80 | 2nd Apr, 2020, 11:37: AM
Cick on link given below for the answer -
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 2nd Apr, 2020, 12:30: PM
- State Newton's second law of motion.
- What is SI unit of force? State it.
- What do you mean by momentum?
- What do you understand by weight or gravitational force.
- Explain why a stone thrown on a glass window smashes the window pane into pieces, but a bullet from the gun passes through making a clean hole.
- An object of mass 5 kg is acted upon by two perpendicular forces 8 N and 6 N. Give the magnitude and direction of the acceleration of the object?
- A man is driving a car with a speed of 36 km/hr (roughly 10 m/s). Suddenly a child appears in the middle of the road. He slams on the brakes, which in turn exerts a retarding force of 1000 N. The mass of the man and the car together is 500 kg. If the child is 27 metres away from the car when he first hit the brakes, will the child be saved?
- A 20 gram bullet moving with 200 m/s stops after penetrating a 2 cm of bone. Calculate the average force exerted by the bullet.
- Give the magnitude and direction of the net force acting on (a) a drop of rain falling down with a constant speed, (b) a cork of mass 10 g at rest (c) a kite skillfully held stationary in the sky, (d) a car moving with a constant velocity of 30 km/h on a rough road,
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number