CBSE Class 11-science Biology Mineral Nutrition
- What is meant by epiphytic root
- Explain symbiotic biological nitrogen fixation . Mention the two biochemical component with their role in biological nitrogen fixation?
- Name the first phase of uptake of ions in the outer space of cells.
- What is the name given to the movement of ions?
- State the reason due to which the minerals become available to the roots of plants.
- Name any one bacterium which oxidises ammonia to nitrite.
- State the role of Nitrobacter in nitrogen fixation.
- Name the bacterium which can produce nodules on non-leguminous Alnus.
- Name the compound which when reacts with ammonia forms glutamic aid.
- Name the two amides found in plants.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.