CBSE Class 11-science Biology Mineral Nutrition
- Give the uses and significance of hydroponics?
- why is purification of water and nutrient salts so important in studies involving mineral nutrtion using hydroponics
- What did Julius von Sachs demonstrate?
- Name the technique of growing plants in a nutrient solution.
- Name the vegetables which are produced commercially by using hydroponics.
- Name the element found in plants growing near nuclear testing sites.
- Name the element which activates the enzyme nitrogenase during nitrogen metabolism.
- Name the enzyme for which Zn2+ acts as an activator.
- Which element is responsible for the opening and closing of stomata to some extent?
- Write any two forms in which nitrogen is taken up by plants.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.