State the role of Nitrobacter in nitrogen fixation.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th Jun, 2016, 05:34: PM
Nitrobacter oxidises nitrite into nitrate.
Answered by | 14th Jun, 2016, 07:34: PM
- What is meant by epiphytic root
- Explain symbiotic biological nitrogen fixation . Mention the two biochemical component with their role in biological nitrogen fixation?
- Name the first phase of uptake of ions in the outer space of cells.
- What is the name given to the movement of ions?
- State the reason due to which the minerals become available to the roots of plants.
- Name any one bacterium which oxidises ammonia to nitrite.
- Name the bacterium which can produce nodules on non-leguminous Alnus.
- Name the compound which when reacts with ammonia forms glutamic aid.
- Name the two amides found in plants.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number