CBSE Class 11-science Biology Mineral Nutrition
- Define critical concentration.
- Name the elements whose deficiencies are visible in senescent leaves.
- Name the minerals present in plant cells which are not released easily.
- Name the deficiency symptom in which leaves turn yellow.
- Which plant tissues die in necrosis?
- Name the elements responsible for delayed flowering.
- When is an element considered toxic for plants?
- What are the symptoms of chlorosis? Name any six elements whose deficiency causes necrosis.
- Excess of manganese induces deficiency of other elements in plants. Justify.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.