CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Importance And Scope Of Chemistry
- 2 grams of magnesium react with 1.12 grams of oxygen in a closed vessel the reactant which is an excess and its left amounts are
- 20 carat of gold is a mixture of 20 parts by weight of gold and 4 parts by weight of copper.Pure gold is 25 carat.
- please explain this question to me..................
- When 100 ml of M/10 H2SO4 is mixed with 500ml of M/10 NaOH,then what is the nature of the resulting solution and the normality of the excess reactant left?
- 1.Find the ratio of the number of atoms present in 16g of O2 and 32g of O3. 2.Find the charge of 48g of Mg2+ ions in coulombs.
- Why are ion dipole forces not a part of dispersion forces?
- Give some examples differentiating between isothermal and adiabatuc process.
- What is the difference between external indicators and internal indicators ?
- Number of neutron present in 12x10 ^ 23 atoms of oxygen containing 17 grams of molecular weight: (Given NA = 6x10 ^ 23)
- Answer question no. 9 and question no. 11.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number