CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- can we see weight and pressure these entities
- The atoms of different elements are different in nature. Justify this statement by giving suitable arguments.
- -Inductive effect is more for -OH or -OR?
what is empirical formula of compound?
- calculate the percentage of carbon in 22% pure co2
- Calculate number of electrons present in 8 gram of CH4^+
how many moles of methane are required to produce 22g co2 after combustion
- what is mile concept
- Why is 'Molarity wrt H+ ion'= 'Normality of the Acid' ??
- 9.7 g of hydrate of CUSO4 loses 3.5 g of water on heating.what is the empirical formula of the hydrate?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.