-Inductive effect is more for -OH or -OR?
Asked by Bhathika1434 | 13th Oct, 2020, 07:13: PM
-OR have more -I effect than -OH. The main cause of -I effect is electronegativity differernce. Electronegativity difference in O and C is 1.0 and electronegativity difference between O and H is 1.5.
Answered by Ravi | 19th Oct, 2020, 05:21: PM
- what is empirical formula of compound?
- calculate the percentage of carbon in 22% pure co2
- Calculate number of electrons present in 8 gram of CH4^+
- how many moles of methane are required to produce 22g co2 after combustion
- what is mile concept
- Why is 'Molarity wrt H+ ion'= 'Normality of the Acid' ??
- 9.7 g of hydrate of CUSO4 loses 3.5 g of water on heating.what is the empirical formula of the hydrate?
- avogadro no.??
- કુદરતમાંથી મેળવવામાં આવેલ સૌપ્રથમ કાર્બનિક પદાર્થ કયો???? A. આલ્ડિહા Ed B. આલ્કોહોલ C. કારબોક્સિલિક એસિડ D. યુરિયા
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number