CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Laws Of Chemical Combination
- pls explain
- equivalent mass of H3PO4 in the following reaction 2NaOH + H3PO4 = Na2HP04 + 2H2O
- Hello sir, please clarify this question Does the law of multiple proportions hod true for Isotopes also? If not, why? Please explain briefly.
- what is difference between 0.5m NaOH and 0.5M NaOH
- balance the chemical equation. zinc + nitric acid give zinc nitrate + nitrogendioxide + water
- YbH 2.55 law of constant composition is
- Hello sir, please clarify my doubt. can you explain me in detail about stoichiometry and limiting reagents with examples for each. Thank you.
- 98%H2SO4 soln by mass and has a density Of 1.8 g/ml . Volume Of acid reqd. to make 1lt Of 0.1M H2SO4 soln is-
- A compound contains carbon,hydrogen and oxygen have 40% carbon . If it's empirical formula mass = 30 amusing then what will the empirical formula of compound?
- In law of reciprocal proportions, the law is valid when the 2 elements combine In a ratio which is either the same or a simple whole number multiple of the ratio in which these elements combine with each other.if this ratio be 35/41,then will the law be valid?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number