CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Laws Of Chemical Combination
- 98%H2SO4 soln by mass and has a density Of 1.8 g/ml . Volume Of acid reqd. to make 1lt Of 0.1M H2SO4 soln is-
- A compound contains carbon,hydrogen and oxygen have 40% carbon . If it's empirical formula mass = 30 amusing then what will the empirical formula of compound?
- In law of reciprocal proportions, the law is valid when the 2 elements combine In a ratio which is either the same or a simple whole number multiple of the ratio in which these elements combine with each other.if this ratio be 35/41,then will the law be valid?
- 1)Which two Laws of Chemical Combination
- 1.22 sum plz
- Plz answer these questions.
- When 100g of ethylene polymerizes to polythylene according to the equation . The weight of polyethylene is?
- Copper gives two oxides.on heating 1.g of each in hydrogen gas, 0.888 and 0.799 g of metal are produced.
- how many moles of iron can be made from 16 moles of carbon monoxide
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number