CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Types of Organic Reactions
Basic Principles of Organic ChemistryThis video explains nucleophiles, electrophiles and the substitution reacti
Basic Principles of Organic ChemistryThis video explains addition reactions, elimination reactions and rearrange
Basic Principles of Organic ChemistryThis video contains practice questions on types of organic reactions.
- calculate resonce energy for benzene?
- why happens when propene reacts with HBr. Discuss mechanism of the reaction
- Ethanol to ethanal
22nd answer wid explanation
- what is friedel-craft reaction . explain with an example.
- What is the electrophilic centre in the molecule CH3CN?
- What are the different types of organic reactions?
- What is a nucleophile and what is an electrophile?
- Categorise the following ions as nucleophile or electrophile? HS-, BF3, NO2+, C2H5O-, NH2-
- What is a substitution reaction? Give an example.