CBSE Class 11-science - Types of Organic Reactions Videos
Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
This video explains nucleophiles, electrophiles and the substitution reaction.
- calculate resonce energy for benzene?
- why happens when propene reacts with HBr. Discuss mechanism of the reaction
- Ethanol to ethanal
22nd answer wid explanation
- what is friedel-craft reaction . explain with an example.
- What is the electrophilic centre in the molecule CH3CN?
- What are the different types of organic reactions?
- What is a nucleophile and what is an electrophile?
- Categorise the following ions as nucleophile or electrophile? HS-, BF3, NO2+, C2H5O-, NH2-
- What is a substitution reaction? Give an example.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.