What is a nucleophile and what is an electrophile?

Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM

Expert Answer:

A reagent that brings an electron pair is known as nucleophile, and a reagent that takes away an electron pair is called as Electrophile.

Answered by  | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM