22nd answer wid explanation
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 21st Jan, 2019, 06:39: AM
Option 'C' is correct
2,3 dimethyl butane will give monochlorinated compounds.
It has two types of hydrogen atoms, so on chlorination, it gives two monochlorinated compounds.
Answered by Varsha | 21st Jan, 2019, 03:00: PM
- calculate resonce energy for benzene?
- why happens when propene reacts with HBr. Discuss mechanism of the reaction
- Ethanol to ethanal
- what is friedel-craft reaction . explain with an example.
- What is the electrophilic centre in the molecule CH3CN?
- What are the different types of organic reactions?
- What is a nucleophile and what is an electrophile?
- Categorise the following ions as nucleophile or electrophile? HS-, BF3, NO2+, C2H5O-, NH2-
- What is a substitution reaction? Give an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number