CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Classification and Nomenclature
Basic Principles of Organic ChemistryThis video explains the properties of carbon, classification of organic com
Basic Principles of Organic ChemistryThis video explains the rules of IUPAC nomenclature for naming branched cha
Basic Principles of Organic ChemistryThis video contains practice questions on the classification of organic com
- What is organic chemistry
- find the iupac name of ch3-ch(oh)-ch(nh2)-ch2-ch2-cn
write IUPAC name
- Give the structural formula of 4-Chloro-5-methylpent-2-en-2-ol.
what is the main chain of the structure??
Write the IUPAC name of the given compound.
- difference between allilyc carbon and vinalliyc carbpn
- if the carbon bonded to halogen is hybridised ,how will it be classified?
- In iupac naming of (Ch3)3cch2ch(br)c6h5 we took aliphatic chain containing bromine as main chain but in naming of M-ClCH2C6H4CH2C(CH3)3 we took benzene as main chain Why