CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Le Chatelier's Principle
- How does melting point decrease with increase in pressure for solid- liquid equillibrium . Pls explain using Le chattlier principle
- Im chemistry, what does it mean "the equilibrium state favours products or the reactants ? favored to what?
- What is Le Chatelier's principle?
- What are the factors which affect chemical equilibria?
- How Kc, KP, Qc and ΔGo are related?
- The following reaction is at equilibrium: 4NH3 (g) + 3O2 (g) 6H2O (g) + 2N2 (g) How will the equilibrium shift if: a) The volume is increased, b) Helium gas is added
- The following reaction is a reversible reaction. The value of Kc for this reaction is 31.4 at 588K. CO(g) + H2O (g) CO2 (g) + H2 (g) If a 10.00L vessel has 2.50 mol CO2 and H2O, and 5.00 mol CO2 and H2 gas at 588K, which way will the reaction proceed ?
- Define and explain the law of chemical equilibrium.
- Write equilibrium expressions for the following reversible reactions: 2 NO2 (g) N2O4 (g) N2 (g) + 3 H2 (g) 2 NH3 (g) 2 SO2 (g) + O2 (g) 2 SO3
- For the equilibrium system described by 2 SO2 (g) + O2 (g) ↔ 2 SO3 (g) at a particular temperature the equilibrium concentrations of SO2, O2 and SO3 were 0.75 M, 0.30 M, and 0.15 M, respectively. Calculate the equilibrium constant, Keq, for the reaction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number