CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Equilibrium
- Define Le Chatelier's principle. How does it affect the equilibria.
- How does melting point decrease with increase in pressure for solid- liquid equillibrium . Pls explain using Le chattlier principle
- Im chemistry, what does it mean "the equilibrium state favours products or the reactants ? favored to what?
- What is Le Chatelier's principle?
- What are the factors which affect chemical equilibria?
- How Kc, KP, Qc and ΔGo are related?
- The following reaction is at equilibrium: 4NH3 (g) + 3O2 (g) 6H2O (g) + 2N2 (g) How will the equilibrium shift if: a) The volume is increased, b) Helium gas is added
- The following reaction is a reversible reaction. The value of Kc for this reaction is 31.4 at 588K. CO(g) + H2O (g) CO2 (g) + H2 (g) If a 10.00L vessel has 2.50 mol CO2 and H2O, and 5.00 mol CO2 and H2 gas at 588K, which way will the reaction proceed ?
- Define and explain the law of chemical equilibrium.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.