CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Ionic Equilibrium
- What is conjugate acid and conjugate base.
- why would the basic strength of NH4OH decrease on addition of NH4Cl ?
- Q) 0.1 M acetic acid solution is titrated against 0.1 M NaOH solution. What would be the difference in pH between 1/4 and 3/4 stages of neutralization of acid?
- in this problem,, the answer seems to suggest that ‘x’ is an infinitesimally small change in the initial concentration of HOCL at equilibrium, rendering it’s concentration pretty much unchanged. i’ve been wondering as to how we know that ? ‘x’ being negligible i mean ? i also do not understand why there is a random 10^2 being multiplied into the value of dissociated [HCOL] in the percent dissociation calculation. it seems to make no sense to me. unless i’m missing something.....
- On adding 100ml of 0.4 gl-1 of naoh to 500 ml sol of a buffer changed its ph by 0.5 what is the buffer capacity of buffer mixture
- Solve it in detail plz
- pl experts ans as soon as possible
- what is an ionic equilibrium
- Please solve this question
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number