CBSE Class 10 - Division Algorithm For Polynomials Videos
If the degree of the dividend is 8 and the degree of the divisor is 4, then the degree of the quotient will be
Which of the following is correct?
What is the dividend in the expression x3 - x2 + 3x + 2 = (x - 1)(x2 + 2) + x + 4?
- What should be added to the polynomial x^3 - 2x^2 -3x -4 so, that it is completely divisible by x^2 - x
if the two zeros of quadratic polynomial 7x²-15x-k are reciprocals of each other the value of k?
- If the polynomial 2x⁴ + x³ - 3x² +18x + 24 is divided by another polynomial x² + 3x - m and the remainder comes out to be 4x + n. Find the value of m and n respectively.
- Divide x^4 -5x+6 by x^2 -2
- Find whether 3x+2 is a factor of 3x^4+ 5x^3+ 13x-x^2 + 10
- If two of the zeroes of the polynomial f(x)=x4-4x3-20x2+104x-105 are 3+√2 and 3-√2,then use the division algorithm to find the other zeroes of f(x).
- 2x⁴+x³-14x²-15x-8 divide by x²+3x+2
- Using division algorithm find the quotient and remainder of the following: I) x³-6x²+11x-6 by x²+x+1
if m and n are divided by 4 then 2 and 3 are respectively the remainders find the remainder when m square + n square is divided by 4
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.