CBSE Class 10 Maths Polynomials
6x + 3x2y2 + 8y has a degree
7x is a _____ polynomial.
How many zeroes will the polynomial 3x3 + 6x + 3 have?
- what is polynomials
- Write the number of consecutive zeros in the prime factorization of a natural number N given by 2⁴×3⁴×5³×11.
Draw the graph of the quadratic polynomial p(x)=x²+2x-3
- the product of the zeroes of the polynomial x2-49 is
- Draw a graph of a polynomial -3x2 + 2x – 1 and observe the shapeof the curve when coefficient of x2 is negative.
- What is polynomials
- what's polynomial zeros
- the graph of polynomial p(x) cuts x axis 5 times and touches it 3 times . how many zeros are there. of p()
- what is a polynomial of degree 0
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.