CBSE Class 10 - Zeroes and Coefficients Videos
Zeroes and Coefficients
Zeroes of the polynomial 2x2 - 3x +1 are
Write the quadratic polynomial whose zeroes are −7 and 12.
The product of the zeroes of 3x3 - 6x2 + 5x + 9 is
- find the zero of the polynomial x²- 55x + 750
- find zeros of 4x square -7
the value 'p'for which polynomials x²-(p²-9)x+8has zeroes equal in magnitude but opposite in sign is
- x²-4x-6 what is the answer
- p(X)=x2-(k+6)(X+2)(2k-1) then find the value of k is alpha+beta =1/2 alpha beta
- find the zeroes of the quadratic polynomial and verify the relationship between the zeroes and the coffiecient 4u+8u
- Show that 2 × 3 × 7 × 11 × 17 + 11 is a composite number.
- If the zeroes of the polynomial x3 – 3x2 + x + 1 are a – b, a, a + b, find a and b
- verify that 1,-1and 3 are the zeroes of the cubic polynomials x^3-3x^2+3 and check the relationship between zeroes and the coefficients
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.