CBSE Class 10 Maths Polynomials
How many zeroes does y = 4 have?
The polynomial p(x) = x4 - 10x3 + 35x2 - 50x + 24 has ____ zeroes.
How many zeroes does a polynomial have if its curve touches the x-axis?
- The number of polynomials having zeroes -3 and 5 is A) only one B) infinite C) exactly two D) at most two
- find a quadratic polynomial whose zero are - 5 and - 7
- what is polynomials
- Write the number of consecutive zeros in the prime factorization of a natural number N given by 2⁴×3⁴×5³×11.
Draw the graph of the quadratic polynomial p(x)=x²+2x-3
- the product of the zeroes of the polynomial x2-49 is
- Draw a graph of a polynomial -3x2 + 2x – 1 and observe the shapeof the curve when coefficient of x2 is negative.
- What is polynomials
- what's polynomial zeros
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.