if m and n are divided by 4 then 2 and 3 are respectively the remainders find the remainder when m square + n square is divided by 4
Asked by dash.ak35 | 8th Apr, 2020, 01:19: PM
When m and n are divided by 4, then 2 and 3 are the remainders respectively.
Therefore, m = 4a + 2 and n = 4b + 3
m2 + n2 = (4a + 2)2 + (4b + 3)2 = 16a2 + 16a + 4 + 16b2 + 24b + 9 = 4(4a2 + 4a + 1 + 4b2 + 6b) + 9
When m2 + n2 is divided by 4, the remainder will be 9.
Answered by Renu Varma | 8th Apr, 2020, 01:45: PM
- If two of the zeroes of the polynomial f(x)=x4-4x3-20x2+104x-105 are 3+√2 and 3-√2,then use the division algorithm to find the other zeroes of f(x).
- 2x⁴+x³-14x²-15x-8 divide by x²+3x+2
- Using division algorithm find the quotient and remainder of the following: I) x³-6x²+11x-6 by x²+x+1
- When a polynomial having degree more than 2 is divided by x-2 the remainder is 1.if it is divided by x-3 then remainder is 3.find the remainder,if it is divided by [x-2][x-3]
- If 3 and -3 are two zeros of the polynomial p(x)=x⁴+x³-11x²-9x+18, then find the remaining two zeros of the polynomial
- if x - root 5 is a factor of the cubic polynomial xcube -3 root 5x square +13x -3 root 5 then find all the zeroes of thee polynomial
- Long division??
- DEAR SIR / MADAM PLEASE FIND ATTACHED QUESTION PAPER, I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE GIVE SOLUTION TO ALL THE QUESTIONS AS PER THE ATTACHMENT.
- Find k so that x^2+2x+k is a factor of 2x^4+x^3-14x^2+5x+6
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number