CBSE Class 10 - Electrovalent Bonding of Metals Videos
What will be the net charge on Al (2, 8, 3) when it forms an ion?
Which of the following is true about ionic compounds?
Ionic compounds are mostly found in the
Which is not a property of ionic compounds?
- What is the difference between octet and duplet?
- why solid form of ionic compounds do not conduct electricity wherease solid form of metals conducts it.
- What is the total number of ions produced by one molecule of Na2O and MgBr2 in their aqueous solution?
- Identify the positive and negative ions in the following compounds:(i) MgCl2 (ii) LiCl (iii) Na2O (iv) Fe2O3
- Why ionic reactions are quite fast? Give an example of an ionic reaction.
- Why ionic compounds are soluble in polar solvents and insoluble in non-polar solvents?
- Explain the formation of CaF2.
- Discuss electrical conductivity of ionic compounds taking example of sodium chloride.
- Give electron dot structure of following ionic compounds. 1) Al2O3 2) Na2S 3) CaS
- Give the formula of ionic compound formed by following pair of elements: (i) Al, F (ii) Na, P (iii) K, S (iv) Ca, O (v) Li, Cl (vi) Mg, Br
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.