SC upholds medical admissions by deemed universities in Maharashtra and Kerala
Court restrains further counseling for more intake.
Recently, state governments across the country had made mandatory for all medical colleges to have centralised counselling for MBBS/BDS courses.
However, as the admission for over 80% seats has been concluded and lectures have commenced in some deemed universities of Maharashtra and Kerala, the Supreme Court made it very clear that these admissions were very much valid.
The court said that the admission process carried out by the deemed universities for MBBS/BDS courses on the basis of their own counseling will not be meddled with.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project