Revised ICSE 2017 timetable out!
CISCE releases revised timetable for ICSE 2017.
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has released the schedule for ICSE (Class 10) exams 2017. The ICSE exams will start on February 27 and end on March 31.
Below is the Revised timetable for ICSE exams 2017.
1) In addition to the time indicated on the Timetable for writing the paper, 15 minutes time is given for reading the question paper.
2) The question paper may be distributed to candidates at 10:45 a.m. to enable them to start writing at 11:00 a.m.
For further details visit the official website of CISCE.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project